So this week we've been at the mercy of the current cold snap, with heavy snow fall on Tuesday the committee were left with no option but to cancel Tuesdays club ride out west on the grounds of safety. We were however, fortunate enough to get the track session done on thursday (another great turn out I might add) this weeks session was another structured one but as the temperatures plummeted toward the end of the evening it wasn't looking too good for the rest of what we had in store for the weekend. Saturday should've been our first children's session under British Cyclings go-ride banner but with temperatures barely touching zero the decision was made to postpone until next Saturday where the forecast looks to be more favourable. It's a rarity that KCC have to pull an event but as always, the safety of our members is paramount. Normal service will resume from next week, where hopefully we have a bit more material to blog about!
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!